just a little Scrappin' FUN

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Scrapathon Entries Wednesday AM

Here are the layouts I received since the last update:


From Lu - a really beautiful page - who knew chicken pox could be so darn pretty? 2 points!


An awesome Parisian page from Andrea - Can I go with you next time? 2 points!





Tammy tells me she's been using page kits and swap elements to her advantage to create these darling layouts of her sweet girls. It's certainly been to Team One's advantage! 20 points!!

Which means...

The current point totals are:

Team One: 82 points

Team Two: 73 points

Because I've always wanted to be a broken record when I grew up....

Keep scrappin'!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Wooooohooooo! Go team one, go team one!

Thanks, Tammy and Andrea! Great scrappin'!

Jenn K

7/19/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger ~~Lu~~ said...

WOW Tammy!! WTG! The LO's are all great! Lets go Team 2!!

7/19/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger njscrapdiva said...

Great job on all of the layouts.
Lu, thanks for gettin' some in there for us...

Team 2...what happened?! ROFL...
Let's get going...
I'll try to do my part...

And someone tie Tammy and Jenn's hands behind their backs! LOL!
~J

7/19/2006 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8/09/2006 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8/10/2006 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8/15/2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home