just a little Scrappin' FUN

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

And the WINNER of the Summer Scrap Off is.......

TEAM ONE!!!!!
Congratulations, Team One!!!

I don't have exact point totals, since Amanda didn't know if sheneeded to list her choices in order, but mathematically, the only wayfor Team Two to win was to sweep the bonus round. Since two layoutsAmanda picked were on Team One, that makes Team One the winners!

I'll get the match-ups for prizes out to you ASAP.

Here's what Amanda said:

Ok, this was the hardest thing Ive ever had to do! I went over and over and even back over probably a hundred times... Ihad way too many I loved and it wasn't easy at all...... Am I supposedto put these in order? Like 1st 2nd 3rd? this was so hard ....Everyone's layouts were beautiful! I was blown away at all the talent I saw in every layout... Wished I could have at least 8 choices if not10.... That would have made it so much easier....!!! Thank you , forletting me be a part of something so great!!!
Amanda

TBF #1 Autumn Adventure
TBF#3 Air Guns
TBF # 8 Happy Birthday ( sweet smile)

So you should ALL be proud of your work!!

Hugs,Jenn K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home