just a little Scrappin' FUN

Monday, November 27, 2006

Week #11 - New Challenge

It's time for Week #11's challenge and we are going to take it a little easy again this week. You will only be allowed to submit one layout this week and it will be worth 20 points. This week's challenge is actually 2 of Elsie's challenges, but to me they seemed similar, so I combined them. Basically, include a fun photo mat or frame on your layout that you created.

Elsie #42 - Create a Stylish Photo Frame
Who says all the pretty photo frames can't be on your scrapbook pages? I love creating my own photo frames with bits and pieces of the supplies I love the most! This is a great way to add your own personal style to a page while using leftover scraps of patterned paper and ribbon. Have fun with it!

Elsie #44 - Create a Fun Photo Mat
Use different patterned papers layered to create a mat behind your photo.

Your layout is due to me by Saturday, December 2nd at midnight EST.

P.S. Be sure to block off some time for next week's finale...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home