just a little Scrappin' FUN

Monday, July 31, 2006

Scrap By Numbers Lynnise #1


This first entry is by Lynnise, who got it to me a scant 5 hours after the challenge was posted - was that 2:44 AM your time?? She was obviously inspired, cause it has all these techniques:

stamping
embossing (heat)
doodling
patterned paper mixing
collage
mosaic
tags
chipboard
fabric (gold lame that looks like ribbon is fabric)
monogram
photo corners
sparkle/bling
journalling (under the photo mat)
eyelets
brads
ribbon
silk flower

Sometimes, she scares me a little.... but what a gorgeous layout!

4 Comments:

Blogger njscrapdiva said...

GO LYNNISE!!

WOO HOO!!!!
I better get working!!! Gotta keep up with my ROCKIN' teammate.

~J

7/31/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

Oh my goodness, it is beautiful! and I'm so glad you're on my team. LOL!

7/31/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/02/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hmmmmmmm, Melissa, Jill, and Lynnise all on the same team?? You sure this was a random thing? LOL. Lynnise your LO is wonderful!!

8/02/2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home