just a little Scrappin' FUN

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Scrapathon Entries - Thursday Afternoon

Some layouts for Team 2! :)

Well, no one sent me any entries to upload (although I know Jenn has a bunch to put up later)...
So I figure I'll just upload the 4 that I did.
These are all for Kaylie's 2nd birthday album (I actually did 2 of each layout, as I'm making a gift album for Ella as well... but I'm only counting one set).

8 points for Team 2!

The current point totals are:
Team Two: 85 points
Team One: 84 points
Because I (still) want to be JUST LIKE JENN! :)
Keep scrappin'!

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Ah, the album is coming along wonderfully! I love the PPs you're using. Looks great!

7/21/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOVE the bright colors with the B&W photos. It looks really spectacular!
Jenn K

7/21/2006 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home