just a little Scrappin' FUN

Saturday, August 19, 2006

STOP THE PRESSES! (Final Point Scores)

Guess what? There's a twist!

At the beginning of the week (Jill knew about this, too, Team Two folks), I had Scott secretly pick 4 numbers. He was't allowed to tell me what they were. (And he didn't, brat that he is.) Anyone who scrapped a layout with one of the secret number challenges gets DOUBLE POINTS for that layout.

He picked:

#1 - Use deco scissors... Melissa, Jill and me
#5 - Page about your hometown.... NO ONE
#16 - "When Pigs Fly".... NO ONE
and
#21 - Altered photo.... Melissa and me

(He says sorry Team One girls, but I just don't think that's going to be good enough....)

So, the final point totals for the challenge:

Team One: 947 + 10 BONUS = 957
Team Two: 929 + 15 BONUS = 944

So Team One holds onto the lead we earned, but by a TINY margin!

Edited to Add:

OOOOOOPS! I got this layout from Holly in plenty of time, but it got lost in my inbox full of mail. Here it is, for the "Scrap a page about your morning routine" challenge....
So that means the points are....

Team One: 952 + 10 BONUS = 962
Team Two: 929 + 15 BONUS = 944

Sorry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a twist! Cool!

8/19/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

Great job everyone!

8/19/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger ~~Lu~~ said...

Everyone did awesome!! Great job team 2!! Sorry I couldn't be much help these last two weeks! Ya'll Rocked!

8/20/2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home